At Cátenon we are looking for an ASSOCIATE REGULATORY SPECIALIST based in Barcelona whose prime role will be to ensure that our client’s products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation, focused on product registration.
It is an exciting moment to be part of one of the top beauty companies around the world!
● Check, modify and notify to CPNP website the new Revlon products. Register borderline products in
● Prepare, compile and send technical documentation
● Keeping up-to-date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines. Gathering, evaluating,
organizing and managing regulatory/scientific information.
● Give Support to the Regulatory & Safety area in maintaining SAP data (introduce safety data, raw
material composition, regulatory sentences, formulas from third party, etc.)
D’1 a 3 anys
We are looking for…
A young energetic and fast learner person who is willing to be part of a growing, fast moving international
business with the following knowledge and skills:
● University degree in a scientific discipline (Pharmaceuticals, Biological Sciences, etc.)
● Advanced PC Skills – particularly Microsoft Excel
● Knowledge in SAP will be appreciated
● Ability to work autonomously
● Quick learner and autodidact when required
● Good organisational and planning skills
● Great attention to detail
● Intermediate English level.
Occupation: ASSOCIATE REGULATORY SPECIALIST _ 9 Months Contract
De 18.000 a 25.000 € b/a