At Cátenon we are looking for an REGULATORY SPECIALIST based in Barcelona whose prime role will be to ensure that our client’s products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation, focused on product registration.
It is an exciting moment to be part of one of the top beauty companies around the world!
● Regulatory approval of new prototypes, product copy and artwork
● Keeping up-to-date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines. Gathering, evaluating,
organizing and managing regulatory/scientific information.
● Give Support to the Regulatory & Safety area in maintaining SAP data (introduce safety data, raw
material composition, regulatory sentences, formulas from third party, etc.)
● Coordinate safety tests with in-house laboratories or external laboratories.
● Give support to the registration of substances affected by REACH Regulation:
- Contact Raw materials suppliers for getting information
- Contact consultant for managing substances registration
D’1 a 3 anys
We are looking for…
● University degree in a scientific discipline (Pharmaceuticals, Biological Sciences, etc.)
● 2 years of experience in a similar role.
● Advanced PC Skills – particularly Microsoft Excel
● Knowledge in SAP
● Ability to work autonomously
● Quick learner and autodidact when required
● Good organisational and planning skills
● Analytical skills
● Understanding and appreciation of technical scientific information
● Advanced English level.
Occupation : Regulatory Specialist - 9 Months Contract
De 26.000 a 33.000 € b/a