Group-IPS, multinational company specified on strategic consultancy, and Project Management is currently looking for PROJECT MANAGERS with 2 – 3 year experience for his subsidiary office in Spain (Madrid or Barcelona www.group-ips.com)
Our company develops projects in different industries: Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Life Science, manufacturing, Primary and metals, etc.
As an employee of IPS, you will actively participate in a wide range of project work, ranging from small improvements to large industrial constructions. The management of your project can include multiple phases and/or specialization:
· Project preparation phase: investment analysis, basic engineering, permitting, financing and procurement.
· Project realization phase: project management; detailed engineering, construction management, commissioning management, operational management.
· Education: Industrial engineer with a specialization in one of the following qualifications: Electromechanical/Automation/Process.
· Experience: 2 - 3 years
· Preferable experienced in Food or Chemical Industry
· Geographical mobility
· Skills: PC-literate, driver license B
· Proactive, creative, high flexibility while working, team working but also high autonomy.
· Languages: Very good in Spanish, English and French. Knowledge of others languages is an Asset.